Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final Report on PLN

circle of peopleMy PLN has grown significantly since I started it. I have added most of the link to the blogs of teachers from my C4T's, as well as many other sites that I have stumbled upon while researching information. I have found so many valuable resources through EDM 310 that will be of great assistance when I start teaching in my own classroom. I have also helped others develop a PLN and organize it with Symbaloo for their jobs. I also created a PLN for my 7 year old daughter. She loves playing educational games on the computer, so I organized her Symbaloo to make getting to all of her favorite web pages easy. I know that my PLN will continue to change and grow with me. Thats what is so great about having one.

No comments:

Post a Comment