Tuesday, February 28, 2012

C4K Summary for February

Comment Box
C4K #1
Muamua's Blog
     My assignment was on Muamua, a year 5 student in Miss. K's room 13 at Point England school in New Zealand. The students have just returned from their holidays, and are getting geared up for a new year. Her most recent post was about her holiday, and how she was able to visit family nearby. I told her that I was glad she had a nice holiday, and was ready for the new year.

C4K #2
Tessa Time
     Tessa is a student in Mr. Avery's 6th grade class at Dennett Elementary, in Plympton, Massachussetts. Dennett is a very small school with only 230 students total, which makes it even better that they are engaging in the use of technology in the classroom. Tessa's blog post was about her love for turtles, which wasn't hard for me to figure out by looking at her blog. I told her what type of turtle was my favorite, along with leaving her a link to a very interesting site that she could find information as well as play games, view photo's, and download items.

C4K #3                                    
Olivia
     Olivia is a 5th grade student of Ms. Eppele, located in British Columbia, Canada. Olivia keeps her blog up to date with her class assignments, etc... I was impressed with the amount of content in her posts. The particular post that I commented on was a very nice story that Olivia had written herself.

C4K #4
Aycan and Hulya
     Aycan and Hulya are 6th grade students at Ferry Lane Primary School, located in Tottenham, London. The most recent post was from July, 2011, so I was a little curious as to what happened to them. The post that I commented on for them was about their teacher leaving, and not wanting to move to another classroom. I told them that I thought everything would be fine, and they shouldn't worry. I hope to hear back from them to see what has went on over the past few months.

1 comment:

  1. Natasha,

    Great summary post! I am glad you added the links to the kid's blogs and talked about what grade and school they were in. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete